Wednesday, October 20, 2010

beijing trip

about the experiences, i want to go as i have not been to beijing,china before and when, i  go there, i would want tto know more about the culture there,the learning and teachings of china,and mostly the history as i know i am going to enjoy myself there. after the experiences ,we will get to know new friends in china and maybe keeping in touch with them.as i am the assistant leader of my group, i must displayed the 7(aes) and the chirst values so that people will think that we are a very good school. when i am there,i would want to know much about the cultures and history of china as it is different from singapore,therefore,i think this beijing trip will help me in my language as i am not good at speaking chinese but the students in china can teach us in the sense that we will teach them english and they teach us chinese so that each other would know the languages much more better and after this trip, i would learn to be independent in my life as when i go to other countries, my parents and siblings would follow me but now this beijing trip will teach me to be more independent in learning and teaching i wreally look forward to the trip and i cant wait to got to beijing,china.Open-mouth smileOpen-mouth smile

No comments:

Post a Comment